[vbox-dev] InvalidObjectFaultMsg: VirtualBox error: Invalid managed object reference

Manoj Devare deore.manoj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:49:57 GMT 2010

Dear All,

I am using the Java API to design application.

My vboxwebsrv.exe is waiting on another host machine, where the Host
mahine in OpenSuse 11.1
the local machine has VIRTUALBOX with windows 7 as host.

I am trying to connect with this server on remote host mahine.
The client code is like.....

mgr = new IWebsessionManager("http://160.97.54.127:18083/");
// mgr = new IWebsessionManager("http://160.97.54.128:18083/");
vbox = mgr.logon("test", "test");
str=vbox.getVersion();
I am getting the following error is

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.virtualbox_3_1.InvalidObjectFaultMsg: VirtualBox error: Invalid
managed object reference ""
        at com.sun.xml.ws.commons.virtualbox_3_1.IVirtualBox.getVersion(IVirtualBox.java:60)

however on server side it shows some error of  "VRDPAuth".

could you please help me!
Manoj