[vbox-dev] How can a Linux program inside a VM find out that a VM has just been restored.

kernalist kernalist at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 16:21:03 GMT 2010

Hi, I am developing a Linux program which runs inside VirtualBox (i.e. the guest OS is Linux). The program needs to know the moment when a VM has been restored. Is there a way for a program to find this out?

I looked through some of the code, and saw some events which presumably are sent to a VM. However, how can I catch these events in my program inside a VM, and which events am I exactly interested in?

Thank You.