[vbox-dev] Building the guest additions ISO

John Whitley whitley at acm.org
Sun Sep 27 19:30:20 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm looking for instructions on either building the guest additions
ISO from the SVN tree, or otherwise extracting the guest additions
code in a form I can package as an ISO manually.  I note that the ISO
wasn't produced by the standard build, and the additions* targets
apparently rely on private servers.  I'm working on adding symlink
support to shared folders and will need to be able to test guest-side
changes.

Thanks,
John Whitley