[vbox-dev] GuestAddtions OSE: VBoxService.exe does not start

Andreas - Sun Microsystems pentagonik at sun.com
Fri Sep 18 15:21:22 GMT 2009

Hi,

got the error: It seems that you do not install the Shared Folders
(correctly), so an internal pipe which gets modified in case of ACL is
not found; that caused VBoxService to stop responding.

I fixed the issue and will send you a private link to a test build so
that you can verify it as well.

Good luck,
-Andreas.