[vbox-dev] Arrangement of EPT structures with SMP

Tom Birch froody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:43:15 GMT 2009

Cool, thanks, that's what I thought. Is there any reason the EPT is a
per-VCPU data structure? Could you please point me to the bits of code
that do this sharing? I'm getting lost looking at all the assignments
to the pShwPageCR3* variables, they still all seem to be per-VCPU, I
can't find where it hooks into the root VM structure.

cheers,
Tom