[vbox-dev] change progress callback percent to float?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 19:25:44 GMT 2009

That's correct observation, but I am proposing a very simple fix for the 1st 1% to show up on progress bar, etc. If changing the arg to float, then I can at aleast know how many bytes has transfered at the begining, instead of 0. Another way is to send back the total bytes transfered, instead of percentage