[vbox-dev] mouse capture inside vm for dnd (drag and drop)?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 15:31:00 GMT 2009

Andreas,

Will look into that, thanks.

We are also investigating the global mouse hook, etc., also trying to re-implement those OLE drag/drop APIs from very low level, and see if can get some clues.

We have our own implementation of the core DoDragDrop() win32 API.

It seems the problems goes down to SetCapture() for the mouse. What we need is a way to capture the mouse to a hidden window automatically. So far, not successfull yet.

Huihong