[vbox-dev] What is a status of MSCOM Automation support?

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Thu May 7 13:42:30 GMT 2009

    Grigory,

 Current SVN head do have automation support for Windows, so next major
VBox release will have it  (or you can build one yourself). Backport to
2.2.x or earlier is very unlikely, due to major interfaces change.

  Thanks,
    Nikolay.