[vbox-dev] Internal design question

Jonas Mellin jonas.mellin at his.se
Tue Mar 31 11:13:06 GMT 2009

Knut St. Osmundsen wrote:
> Hi Jonas,
>
> my apologies for the late answer (too busy with the upcoming release).

You're excused since you are working on important issues 8-) I browsed
the answer and I will get back to you (& the list) if there is anything
I am curious about. You're answer is within what I expected, but I have
to read it more carefully to fully grasp the impact. Anyway, thanks for
the very descriptive and detailed answer.

/Jonas

--
Carpe Diem!
===