[vbox-dev] custom signal handling?

Christian Pöštzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 22 17:40:24 GMT 2009

Hi Lev,

/Applications/VirtualBox.app/Contents/MacOS/VBoxManage controlvm
acpipowerbutton "vmname" should do it.

See also chapter 8 of the user manual.

Alternatively you could use the sdk to control vbox with your own
program. There exists several bindings e.g. for python or java. Therefor
see also the manual.

Christian

Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/