[vbox-dev] Patch do make the minitoolbar appear on the top

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:37:04 GMT 2009

Hey there guys,

Attached is a little patch that I wrote that adds an option so the
user can choose if the minitoolbar is to be displayed at the top of
the screen Its on the General -> Advanced tab).
Much of the patch is for the VBoxVMSettingsGeneral.ui. Also, this
probably isn't with the best possible alignment with the rest of the
widgets there, I'm still fighting with layouts in Qt :).

As required, I therefore release this patch by the MIT license.

Cheers Guys!