[vbox-dev] Is gcc 3.3.x really necessary to compile the recompiler?

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 14 09:24:13 GMT 2009

     Hi Huihong,

 Recompiler should build OK with recent gcc. Gcc 3 limitation was
applicable to 'old' recompiler, not relying on TCG for codegeneration.
Windows 64-bit REM is built to ELF image, not  PE, thus  MinGW shall be
of little help to you.

  Thanks,
     Nikolay.