[vbox-dev] building 2.1.4 OSE on windows - patches

S. Brandt sbrandt at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 13:42:50 GMT 2009

S. Brandt schrieb:
> Dear VB-OSE community,
> I made a bunch of changes and fixes to the configure.vbs script to enable
> "easy" compilation on windows.
> Attached you can find my version of the configure.vbs script (in zipped
> form, as there is a limit of 100kB on the gmane server), and a patch to
> the current official version.
>
> Would be nice if some of my findings found their appropriate places in the
> 2.1.6-OSE version ... I hereby officially release my patches and additions
> under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License, Version 2,
> or later.
I also release the information and attachments from my previous message
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.virtualbox.devel/1159
under the terms and conditions of The MIT License,
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.

Copyright (c) 2009 Sebastian C. Brandt

Yours,
Sebastian