[vbox-dev] Latest svn rev broke the lsilogic scsi controller in xp64 and Win7_x64

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:25:00 GMT 2009

After updating to the latest svn rev yesterday I lost use of the lsi
logic scsi device in windows. Both windows versions (xp64 and win7
x64) showed the controller as having a hardware problem. After
reverting the latest change to DevLsiLogicSCSI.cpp this issue went
away and the scsi bus works again. Attached is my patch that reverted
the update.

--
John M. Drescher