[vbox-dev] installation bug from 2.0.2, always not corrected!

瞿隆 qulong_0314 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:22:36 GMT 2009

your suggest doesn't work, i have told you that the virtualbox can NOT access to the path which contains the chinese or korean caracters.

use "virtualbox -extract" will also extract in that temporary file, of cause it will not work.

I know how to install it, but i want the bug be corrected. (Actually, 80% of the user will not try to understand why the software he uses doesn't work. ) So please put it in the TODO list. If the problem is on the package, try to give a command line which give user his choose where he want to extract the file or even use unicode.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

这是你忠实的朋友、亲密的合作伙伴 -- henderson 给你传来的邮件,请小心珍藏、注意查收。