[vbox-dev] installaion bug since version 2.0.2 still not fixed!!

瞿隆 qulong_0314 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:30:49 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

After my personnal test, chinese korean windows vista or 7 has a problem of installing virtualbox from its 2.0.2

The problem occurs if the user choose chinese or korean caracters as his user name, the installation program can not even open. (already disactive the UAC)

I thought that the programmer of virtualbox may already find the problem but until 3.0.4 it hasn't been corrected!

I think you need to use unicode in order to find the path of the temporary file, not UTF-8, i wait it works for the next version.

Thank you for your kind consideration!

这是你忠实的朋友、亲密的合作伙伴 -- henderson 给你传来的邮件,请小心珍藏、注意查收。