[vbox-dev] tuntap hacks for FreeBSD vbox hosts (bandaid till vbox-net driver...)

Alexander Eichner Alexander.Eichner at Sun.COM
Sun Aug 23 09:16:04 GMT 2009

Hi Juergen,

thank for you very much for the tuntap patch. I would like to integrate
it in the in the main VirtualBox repository but you didn't specified the
license the patch is under.
To integrate it you either need to sign the SCA or put it under the MIT
license. More information regarding the SCA is here
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/ICA .

The above is valid for the vboxnetflt driver too :)

Regards,
Alexander Eichner