[vbox-dev] How to programmatically get screenshot of the guest os?

Grigory Petrov eyeofhell at me.com
Wed Aug 12 07:02:54 GMT 2009

Hello.

I'm interested to manipulate an old closed-sources DOS program using virtualbox. Is it any examples in any supported language how i can get programmatically get screenshot of this application running inside virtualbox? I can suggest that IFrameBuffer interface must be used, but it's a bit complex overall and a working example will be very handy. Can anyone point me into a correct direction, please? :)

Best, Grigory.