[vbox-dev] 2.0.2 - QT Frontends don't compile on windows: VBoxqt-mt.lib requested, moc not found, ...

Klaus Espenlaub Klaus.Espenlaub at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 2 15:02:15 GMT 2008

Just as a note from the developers: we're aware that it's relatively
hard to get off the ground especially on windows. The cause for this is
the limited resources we can spend on making VirtualBox easy to build on
this platform - that's also the cause of the small inconsistencies which
slip in and usually remain undetected for quite some time as so few
people build VirtualBox OSE on windows.

Klaus