[vbox-dev] will VirtualBox relay non-IP and non-ICMP network packets?

Reed Reed.Liu at Sun.COM
Sun May 11 11:00:38 GMT 2008

Hi Folks,

I want to change my FCOE software development environment from VmWare to
VirtualBox.

But I found that the FCOE packets (SAP=0X8906) in one guest OS can't be
passed to another guest OS. They can access and ping each other.
Network mode is "Internal network", and I have enabled promiscuous mode
in both guest OSes.

Is there any plan to support relaying all network packets? Or it has
supported it and it's my configuration problem.

Thanks,
Reed