[vbox-dev] What's the emulated hardware in virtualbox?

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 31 08:55:57 GMT 2008

David wrote:
> I would want to have a list of all emulated hardware in virtualbox, but i don't seem to see anywhere. I am presently scanning your source code so I can find it, but i found that is it not enough shown on the web site.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hello David,

On a Linux guest, you can execute 'lspci' to see what hardware is set up
on your current VM.  The Windows Device Manager should give you similar
information.

Regards,

Michael