[vbox-dev] (no subject)

Mathias Herrmann mherrmann at assetive.com
Wed Mar 26 11:23:00 GMT 2008

Michael Thayer wrote:

>Hello Mathias,

>Have you looked at VBoxHeadless in the current OSE (svn sources)?

>Regards,

>Michael

Hello Michael,

no – actually I have not done this so far... Sure will do now! Thanks for
the hint! :-)

Cheers, M

Btw:

A second developer just joined the VBoxVmService project. He will be helping
on consolidating all code of the helper apps and the two services into one
final codebase.

Thoughts on additional future features cover a web-admin interface and a
windows control-panel application. Is anyone working on something similar
already? I think it would be great to join forces here, instead of going
into competition…

Checked by AVG.
19:17