[vbox-dev] Windows on VDI will no longer boot in vbox

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:18:39 GMT 2008

I have been booting my windowx XP from vdi disk for
about 2 weeks without any problems.
Today, I thought I would add slave drive, which is
the physical windows partition so I could share
files which I have on the physical, but not on
the vdi.

That proved to be a fatal mistake.

Windows immediately detected the presence of that
physical windows disk (at least that is what I presume)
and will  not longer reboot, even if I remove the slave
drive in the VM. The log file is attached. Perhaps
someone can please tell me what to do to remedy the situation.

-JD