[vbox-dev] Bug #1263: Linux kernel >= 2.6.25 no longer needs change_page_attr workaround

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 07:20:23 GMT 2008

I posted this to the bugtracker ten days ago:

http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/1263

(patch attached). It applies to the kernel module, and lets it be
compiled with the 2.6.25 kernel prereleases (as shipped with Fedora's
Rawhide development tree).

I've run it for the past few days with Windows XP and it works fine
(apart from Shared Folders: bug #1274 seems to refer to that problem)

Incidentally, is there a reason why Trac's report #7 (view tickets
reported by me) returns nothing under my account (hircus)? I checked
and I am indeed logged in.

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim