[vbox-dev] Implementation of VDCopy

Klaus Espenlaub espenlaub at innotek.de
Fri Mar 7 14:14:24 GMT 2008

Kristian Vlaardingerbroek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached a patch for an implementation of VDCopy in VBoxHDD-new.cpp.
> It's mostly implemented except for the move and rename.

As I've already said on IRC, the core functionality of this is near
perfect. What's missing is handling the error situations properly (as
defined in the function description), and also the progress indicator
isn't used at all. If you're motivated to add that, we could integrate
this as a partial implementation straight away. Otherwise it'll take a
little longer as we'd have to find time adding those bits and pieces.

The code as such is very fine work.

--
Dr. Klaus Espenlaub     innotek GmbH, http://www.innotek.de