[vbox-dev] Newer revisions not compiling on Debian Lenny

André Neves andrechalella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:28:45 GMT 2008

You were dead on this time Walt. The lack of C++ 32-bit support in
configure bit me hard. Installing g++-4.2-multilib cut the deal and
I'm using my just-built VBox right now!

Thank you very much for the support! Without your help I'd probably
never realize my overlooking, hee hee.

Should we consider filing a bug report for that?

Regards,
André