[vbox-dev] Newer revisions not compiling on Debian Lenny

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:02:27 GMT 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, André Neves wrote:

> Hi all. I'm not quite sure if I should report this here, but I'll give it a
> shot.
>
> I've had troube compiling VBox for the last couple of times I tried, always
> with the same error:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output...

The real error appears above that:

/usr/include/c++/4.1.3/bits/stl_construct.h:107: undefined reference to
`std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> >::~basic_string()'

The stl_construct.h on my machine has no reference like that.  Could you
show us line 107 of that file?