[vbox-dev] Newer revisions not compiling on Debian Lenny

André Neves andrechalella at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:16:03 GMT 2008

Hi all. I'm not quite sure if I should report this here, but I'll give it a
shot.

I've had troube compiling VBox for the last couple of times I tried, always
with the same error:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

Has anyone seen it before? I don't have a clue on how to fix that.

I attached the ouptut of configure and kmk so you could see the error in
full. As you can see on the command line for configure, I'm using GCC 4.1.

Compliments for the makers of this great piece of software!

André