[vbox-dev] build breaks on OS/2

Andy Willis abwillis1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:04:09 GMT 2008

Here is a complete diff of changes I had to make to get Virtualbox to
build for OS/2.
I don't know if in all cases this is the best route but it worked.  In
the case for emgca.asm it is not a solution in fact but I don't
remember enough assembly to even start to remember the equivalent of
an #ifdef.
As this is mostly fixing syntax errors or copying code from other
sections in the code I don't think it is required but just in case I
allow this to be MIT license or public domain; whichever is simplest
to use.
Andy