[vbox-dev] building and running VirtualBox on Mac OS X

Egor Egorov egor at fine.kiev.ua
Mon Sep 3 16:33:57 GMT 2007

On 3 sep. 2007, at 18:58, Knut St. Osmundsen wrote:

Okay, now compilation goes flawlessly, but still if fails to boot
Windows - it segfaults right after windows splash screen. Are you
interested in debug info?

> Yes, we use stock gcc for almost everything (btw. make sure it's a
> relatively recent gcc/as/ld combo). There is one place where we
> have to
> use i386-elf-gcc and that's in src/recompiler (op.c).

Everything is the latest, I believe:

gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5367)
Apple Computer, Inc. version cctools-622.5.obj~13, GNU assembler
version 1.38

--
     Egor Egorov
     http://www.fine.kiev.ua/