[vbox-dev] "Bug" on Virtualbox 1.5 with Via C7 CPU: Can't run XP guest

David Losada Gacio david.losadag at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:07:26 GMT 2007

Yes, I'm capable and willing to do the necessary tests (I would like
to use Virtualdub instead of vmware althought it is a little slower;
it is open source). I haven't tried vmware yet on this machine; I
don't know if there is any way to know what CPUID/eax passes vmware to
the XP installer...

I will test to compile from svn now. Please let me know when you make
any change.

Thank you,

David