[vbox-dev] Porting guest additions to Syllable

Turki Al-Marri turki.almarri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:55:53 GMT 2007

On 7/16/07, Alexey Eremenko <al4321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm always happy to see more collaboration between OS-vendors and VirtualBox

Errmm.. don't get me wrong, but I'm not one of the main devs, I'm only
a big fan. But still most of them expressed joy of having it working
under VirtualBox in the mailing list. Though there were complaints
about the speed, but that's not a big deal as VirtualBox is still
young and there is still room for improvement.

Now back to the main thread, would anyone give some pointers on
developing guest additions (no, 0xdeadbeef isn't an acceptable pointer
:P ).