[vbox-dev] installation script seems not to work here (fedora core 6)

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:13:30 GMT 2007

Hi

I downloaded the binary version for generic linux,
that is VirtualBox_1.3.2_Linux_x86.run

I've got Fedora core 6 and I keep packages updated often.

The script says:
  Verifying archive integrity... All good.
  Uncompressing VirtualBox for Linux installation.....
  VirtualBox Version 1.3.2 (Sun Jan 14 15:25:08 CET 2007) installation
  Please install the header files for your current Linux kernel.
  Problems were found which would prevent VirtualBox from installing.
  Please correct these problems and try again.

But yum tells me that the package kernel-devel is installed
and it seems to me the right package for kernel header files.

What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

--Luca