[vbox-dev] Ubuntu Feisty

Sven Herzberg herzi at gnome-de.org
Tue Jan 9 14:50:50 GMT 2007

Hi,

  so, here's the first bug report from a »user«: I downloaded the Ubuntu
Feisty daily live CD image [1] and set up a variable size disk for
installation. I started the VM and everything seemed to work well.

  I saw the GNOME desktop environment, started the installer, selected
the language and location, and after clicking on the "next" button after
selecting the location, the screen looks broken.

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/20070109/feisty-desktop-i386.iso

PS: If I had a bug tracker I was able to attach the image and log file
to the report instead of spamming your inboxes ;-)