[vbox-dev] OpenGL Additions

Ranando King rwking at usa.net
Tue Aug 28 13:54:19 GMT 2007

I guess I has a misunderstanding about how well the code currently functions.
As a proof of concept, I'd say I can't tell that you even need to worry about
the opengl extensions at the moment. The mere fact that it works without
glitch means that half of the miracle has already been accomplished.

R.