[vbox-dev] OpenGL Additions

Ranando King rwking at usa.net
Sat Aug 25 05:38:31 GMT 2007

What is the current way to enable the OpenGL additions?

I've finally managed to build the win32 guest additions and have installed the
the drivers that were created. I followed the instructions from
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/475, but I'm not seeing any OpenGL
acceleration.

Both vbox and the additions were built from svn as of 08/23.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R. King

PS. BTW. Since wine's D3D work now uses wgl, wouldn't it be a good time to
make another point release? 3D application support in a VM can't be anythnig
but a major update all by itself!  Just my 2 cents.