[vbox-dev] bridged network between VMs on same host is very slow

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Fri Jun 24 17:49:19 GMT 2011

The part I find confusing is the network speeds to other resources (besides
to VMs located on the same host) is fine, if it was a Windows guest issue,
wouldn't it affect all traffic?

These are Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network cards on a server class motherboard.

Offload parameters for eth0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on