|Version 11 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Mar 14, 2007. InnoTek today announced that it has released a maintenance update to VirtualBox, bringing it to version 1.3.8. A large number of corrections and improvements have been made, addressing requests from both commercial customers and community members. The list of supported Linux systems has further increased with the addition of custom installation packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4) and Mandriva 2007.1.
- Feb 20, 2007. InnoTek today announced that it has released another update to its VirtualBox software, taking the product to version 1.3.6. This release further improves compatibility with heterogeneous customer systems and adds a custom installation package for the popular openSUSE 10.2 Linux platform. While this release mainly addresses issues discovered by InnoTek and its customers, work on the next major release continues and is expected to be complete for CeBIT 2007 on March 15th.
- Feb 12, 2007. InnoTek today announced that it has released VirtualBox 1.3.4, an important update to its leading virtual machine product which is available both as Open Source and as a commercial application with professional support. Over 800 improvements have been integrated, largely based on feedback from the VirtualBox user community. At the same time, InnoTek also announces that it has agreed with Ubuntu to integrate VirtualBox into the upcoming Ubuntu Linux 7.04 ("Feisty Fawn"), making it even easier to enjoy professional virtualization in an user-friendly manner.
- Jan 30, 2007. InnoTek today announced that it will exhibit at the world's largest IT trade show, CeBIT 2007 in Hannover, Germany, taking place from March 15th until March 21st. InnoTek has chosen to exhibit with its partner Univention as part of the Linux Park in Hall 5 (Booth G57/3). During the show, InnoTek representatives and members of the VirtualBox development team will demonstrate VirtualBox running on Linux, Windows and Mac OS, discuss VirtualBox development and provide technical support. Every user of VirtualBox is invited to stop by and have a chat!
- Jan 15, 2007. InnoTek today released VirtualBox Open Source Edition (OSE), marking an important milestone in the development of PC virtualization software. VirtualBox OSE is the first professional PC virtualization solution released as open source under the GNU General Public License (GPL). With VirtualBox, customers get the most versatile virtualization product on the market, both for enterprise and individual use. VirtualBox' open source license allows everyone to contribute to the development of the product and customize it to suit individual needs. Backed by Europe's largest team of virtualization experts, VirtualBox continues to be developed and supported.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.