Ticket #9227 (new enhancement)
GNU/kFreeBSD support: fixes in code specific to kernel of FreeBSD
|Reported by:||rmh||Owned by:|
Here are a few fixes for code that is specific to kernel of FreeBSD. Some of the fixes also improve FreeBSD support, some don't.
- alsa.diff: FreeBSD doesn't support ALSA. It supports PULSE though.
- fbsd_version.diff: Descriptor index transition happened specifically n 700044. This makes the check more accurate on FreeBSD. On GNU/kFreeBSD it is needed because __FreeBSD__ macro isn't available (__FreeBSD_version is available only when building kernel modules).
- netif_freebsd.diff: Glibc portability fix (include <stdlib.h> and avoid using private definitions which are FreeBSD-only).
- redundant_check.diff: There's no need to check for RT_OS_FREEBSD in a file that is already FreeBSD-only.
- aio_listio_max.diff: Glibc doesn't provide AIO_LISTIO_MAX. Instead it has to be queried in rntime with sysconf().
- slirp.diff: Building slirp.c on Glibc requires _GNU_SOURCE (otherwise POLLRDNORM is not available)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.