Ticket #8732 (closed defect: fixed)
Centos 5.6 (32-bit) Installation Issues with VirtualBox 4.04
|Reported by:||MSkiles28||Owned by:|
Whenever I attempt to install Centos 5.6 (32-bit) via Virtualbox, I'm currently receiving various installation errors/issues.
Steps to Recreate the Issue:
1) Launch VirtualBox --> Setup Centos 5.6 via the New VM Wizard --> Start the new VM (with the Centos 5.6 ISO file mounted)
2) At the Centos 5.6 installation screen, I press "Enter" for the GUI installation
3) VirtualBox displays a blank screen
1) Host PC Specifications:
Host System: Windows 7 (32-bit) Host RAM: 6 GB Host CPU: AMD (Phenom II X6 - 1090T)
2) Note that I have successfully installed/started Centos 5.6 Live via VirtualBox
3) Centos 5.6 Download Location: http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/i386/
*Note that I have attached the VM hardware specifications as well as the VirtualBox log file.
Any help would be appreciated!