Ticket #8604 (closed defect: fixed)
128 MB display adapter causes EFI crash
|Reported by:||jpetz||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by aeichner) (diff)
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong area.
When making a new virtual machine in 4.0.4. If I set the display memory to 128MB and have EFI enabled it causes a crash on starting the VM. I suspect it has to do with EFI software as if I turn EFI off and go back to a traditional BIOS then everything is fine. Also if I reduce the display memory to 64MB it is also fine.
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by Hachiman
- Version changed from VirtualBox 4.0.4 to VirtualBox 4.0.6
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 Changed 6 years ago by Hachiman
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
comment:15 in reply to: ↑ 14 Changed 6 years ago by ivanz
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
comment:17 Changed 6 years ago by Hachiman
- Version changed from VirtualBox 4.0.6 to VirtualBox 4.0.8