Ticket #8304 (closed defect: obsolete)
Making fullscreen (CTRL+F) crashes the VM
|Reported by:||xok||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Just want to report an random bug that does not happen very often, that when making fullscreen (CTRL+F) crashes the VM.
What I usually do:
- Work on a VM with WAMP (installed software on the VM: Win XP, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Tomcat 6, Java, PHP-JavaBridge). Well, mostly PHP development.
- After work, I close the lid and the computer hibernates.
- Next day, the computer starts normally restoring hibernated session.
- The happens when the VM window is restored and I do CTRL+F to make fullscreen.
- The Windows 7 says that VirtualBox's session stopped responding.
- Clicking OK, closes the VM.
Not that I consider the crash very important as everything is saved, but just want to report it.