Ticket #8195 (new defect)
Shared folder error with long filename after snapshot restore
|Reported by:||vbdevtest||Owned by:|
- Snapshot created during running (WinXP) gast
- Snapshot restored (with vboxmanage startvm)
- Create an ordner on shared folders with more than 8 characters --> failes
- Access on files with more than 8 charcters in filenames failes
- Sometimes after a while (I don't know why and after which action), it is possible to access some longer filenames
- For Example:
- Start Windows Explorer an try to create an (default) ordner.
- It will be create "ordn" only, instead "Neuer Ordner".
- An other program tell, the shared folder support only 8 standard characters.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.