Ticket #818 (reopened defect)
vboxvfs lacks support for symbolic / hard links
|Reported by:||DrMurx||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 3.0.4||Keywords:||vboxsf vboxvfs shared folder symbolic link|
Description (last modified by michael) (diff)
When mounting a file system via the shared folder feature between a Linux host and a Linux guest, symbolic links in the host system appear as regular files/directories in the guest.
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.5.0 to VirtualBox 3.0.4
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by frank
- Summary changed from vboxvfs lacks symbolic link support to vboxvfs lacks support for symbolic / hard links
comment:96 Changed 4 days ago by michael
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to obsolete
- Description modified (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.