Ticket #8144 (new defect)
Opened 3 years ago
Dock does not show up anymore after switching between applications
|Reported by:||cmr||Owned by:|
|Host type:||Mac OS X|
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable the option "show dock and menu bar in full screen mode automatically"
- Switch VM to full screen mode
- When I move the mouse to the top border, the menu bar shows up. When I move mouse to the left border, the dock shows up. (I have my dock configured to the left side of the screen.) This is the expected behavior.
- I click on the icon of some other application in the dock. The windows of this application show up.
- I click on the icon of the VM in the dock or (makes no difference) click in the VM desktop in the background. The windows of the other application and the dock disappear.
- When I move the mouse now to the left border, nothing happens. The dock does not show up anymore. However the menu bar on the top border still shows up if I move the mouse there.
Hiding the VM and the reentering the VM does not change anything, the dock still does not work anymore. What helps is switching off and then on again the full screen mode. Then the dock works again, until the next time.