Ticket #7873 (closed defect: obsolete)
VirtualBoxVM.app "Check for Updates..." app menu item doesn't work on OS X
|Reported by:||timeless||Owned by:|
|Host type:||Mac OS X|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
- Host: OS X 10.6.5 (64bit)
- Guest W7 Enterprise (32bit)
- VBox OSE svn:35228 (relatively close to 4.0.0
- Start Windows VM
- In the apple menubar click the app menu (VirtualBox VM)
- Select "Check for Updates..."
- A dialog telling me that there are no updates available (I'm never out of date enough to get some other dialog) -- The dialog appears when the corresponding menu item is selected from VirtualBox.app
- Nothing happens
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.