Ticket #7546 (new defect)
Opened 5 years ago
Print Screen does not work on Windows XP if Virtual Box has Focus
|Reported by:||davidVisitor||Owned by:|
- Open up Virtual Box and Paint on Windows XP.
- Start up a virtual machine in Virtual Box.
- Select the title bar for the virtual machine (so that it is the active window). You should not be in the VM's content area, but the VM should be the active window.
- Press Print-Screen.
- Go to paint and try to paste.
- It fails.
- Arrange the windows so that both Virtual Box and Paint are visible.
- Make paint the active window (by clicking on its title bar).
- Press printscreen.
- This time it works. It should have worked at step 6 so steps 7-10 are a workaround.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.