Ticket #7101 (closed defect: obsolete)
Bridging not working anymore (VBox 3.2.0 regression; Marvell?)
|Reported by:||screenie||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by vushakov) (diff)
i am running debian lenny 32bit and upgraded virtualbox from 3.1. up to 3.2.6; after the upgrade it works expect the network (windows xp guest with intel pro 1000 driver); the host is a dell xps m1530 notebook with the marvell 88e8040 ethernet controller;
setting it to nat mode works, but bridging mode does not work anymore....
deinstalling 3.2.6 and re-installing 3.1 does also not help, because the windows xp guest is starting and network in bridging mode works again - but the console window will not be displayed on 3.1 now....
so i upgraded again to 3.2.6 where only nat is working...
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
Changed 7 years ago by screenie
- attachment Screenshot-winxppro [Running] - Oracle VM VirtualBox.png added
comment:14 Changed 7 years ago by frank
- Summary changed from bridging not working anymore after upgrade from 3.1 tu 3.2.6 to Bridging not working anymore (VBox 3.2.0 regression; Marvell?)
comment:23 Changed 21 months ago by vushakov
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to obsolete
- Description modified (diff)