Ticket #6826 (closed defect: fixed)
un-discoverable bug reporting
|Reported by:||bewst||Owned by:|
Just wanted to report a bug today. Several things got in the way:
- no obvious link to "report a new bug" at virtualbox.org or at virtualbox.org/ticket/xxxx
- Big warning about "no vbox.log file" reports, yet
- no instructions on or linked from the page for finding said file
- instructions in The Fine Manual don't say anything about where they are on MacOS (under ~/Library).
In short, the interface for bug reporters is not "discoverable."
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.