Ticket #6598 (closed defect: fixed)
Can't resume from saved state is snapshot path not in default location
|Reported by:||gnordli||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 3.1.6||Keywords:||save state savestate resume|
If you set the snapshotfolder to something outside of the Machine folder it will not resume from a saved state.
Running VirtualBox 3.1.6, on either a solaris or linux based host.
where the state folder is a symlink to /mnt/state.
If i set the "snapshotfolder" directly to /mnt/state, then it won't be able to resume.
this is also discussed in this forum thread. http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25355
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted